I am behind on blogging. Facebook, I put every detail into, so maybe the genius' at FB can figure out a way for us to make our Facebook's into a book, but I have some time this morning, while my cute family snoozes, so I am going to try and do many blogs instead of just one to try and catch up on life. One just wouldn't be possible.
So, last blog was Alex's birthday coming up.
Her birthday party was in our backyard. I decorated the deck all up to be her 'stage.' It was a spectacular birthday party. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
Alexis: 19 pounds
Walked at 10 months
She walks around a lot on her toes and has got amazing rythmn
Every time I sing Jesus Loves Me, she starts singing with me
Alexis had her tongue clipped and her jibber jabber has increased greatly!
She loves her "bubby" David and he is a sweet and protective older brother.
She started using her princess potty right when she turned 1. People can't believe it! She loves to go on the potty.
She loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Sesame Street and Blues Clues. Loves Elmo!
Pics of bday party:
Alex: You make me work hard to keep up with you. :) You are a hoot. A go getter. An amazing little girl who is advanced for your age and keeps up with your older brother pretty well. You are beautiful and are complimented daily on your pretty eyes. You don't smile too often for the camera, but when you do it lights up an entire room. You do your own "thang" which I love. I'm beyond proud and blessed to be your mommy. I love you.
Hello there!
Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment