Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012






 
We had our 2nd annual Mayo halloween spookfest at our home this Halloween. Everyone dressed up and it was so fun! On Halloween, we went house to house trick or treating with a visit to Nana and Pappaw's. David dressed as Captain America for the party and the Hulk for Halloween night. Sister was Supergirl both times and for the party, Ben and I were Thor and Superwoman. :)
David has really been into the Avengers and all superheroes and has gone into the Xmen action figures too. He has loved Cars (Disney) for years and still is, but his superheroes are a true love too that I think will stick around for a while. He has a great collection. Infact, over the summer, which I forgot to blog about, David dressed as the Hulk at Texarkana's Comic Con and won first place in the kids costume contest!

We are really getting into Halloween..as far as decorations. It's almost like Christmas! David has been into ghouls, zombies and telling scary Tom and Jerry stories! It's been so fun, but I am ready to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Can't believe how it all goes so fast!

The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born