Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Jumped Ship!

She jumped ship yesterday morning....I have to blog this. It's one to remember.
I always get up before everyone, have my coffee and some "me" time and get on the computer...facebook, pinterest usually take my time, unless I'm doing another project. I close the door, just crack it, so I won't wake anyone up. About 30 minutes later, David always comes in and gets in my lap and snuggles with me. He tells me about his dreams (which are in great detail) and then usually Ben comes strolling in with sister (Alex) in his arms. He has gone in and changed her and gotten her out of  her crib.
So that's the norm...
This particular morning, I'm having my coffee and the door slings open. I figured of course it was David and I looked around to see a very short blond child looking at me saying, "mommeee?"
I thought it odd...but figured Ben was not far behind and she had woken up early.
No Ben.....
She got in my lap, snuggled and I smelled her tt diaper...hadn't been changed. Then, I became very suspicious.....and Ben came yawning in the door and said. "I did not get her."
Oh boy! That means, little sister jumped ship all by herself! Crawled out of the crib on her own and trotted her tt booty all the way down the hall to the computer room...all without a peep I might add.
I told you this girl was a go getter. :)

Oh Alex...you challenge me.

I love you!

No comments:

Life After David was born