at blogging! I have really been bad lately, not updating enough at all and now there is NO way to update everything that has been going since December of 2011.
But you have to start back somewhere. Alexis Cate Mayo is the most energentic, spunky, tough, funny, snuggly little girl who was walking at 10 months and now trying to talk. She will be ONE on Thursday. Her first birthday party is Saturday, so I will post then and that can be my "I'm back" post.
Dear Alexis Cate,
You are a sweet sweet girl. Mama's baby. Daddy's girl. Brother's precious sister. We all love you so much. You make us laugh, run a lot after you and say NO Alex, you can't do that! You already inspire me with your gumption and attitude about life. You want to see it, hear it and be around it. You are beautiful. It's hard to believe you are mine and already one. It doesn't seem possible really. I can't wait to see you dive into your first birthday cake on Saturday!
We love our butterfly Alex!
Hello there!
Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment