



It's so crazy how time does fly so quickly.Alex is 6 months old, David will be four in February and it's almost Christmas.
Life is great. This is such a wonderful time in our lives to enjoy...the kids are so loving and precious..we are at a fun age too actually. Not too young, not too old. hehe
I'm getting back involved in lots of things. I love decorating. Christmas decorating has been so fun. I've really gotten into it. Our tree is beautiful I must say. I used some deco mesh ribbon and did our tree and Mur's. I also made Mur a wreath with it and did mom's front as well.
I'm producing the Miss THS pageant in February so that will be fun. There are also tons of other things that I will be involved with this next year that I am thrilled with.
David is loving school still. It's been such a blessing.
Alex is sleeping through the night and the happiest baby alive.
Don McCoy took some great family pics of us for our Christmas card. I'll post some. Other than that, just too much to blog, but I am an avid facebooker, so that keeps everyone up to date.
We joined Highland Park and have been enormously blessed already with the church family. I am singing with the choir at our Christmas special, Dec. 18th at 10:45.
Hopefully I can get back to blogging more soon. My two precious babies take all my time!
Except right now...Alex is being entertained by David singing "Bad Romance", which he calls the "Big Hotel song" for some random reason. It's hilarious to say the least.
Some other things that David is saying, or asking:
1. Mom, did Jesus make Santa? hmm..good one. I replied, "Yes..to make children happy."
2. If the earth is round, aren't people upside down?
3. Mom, I need you to mind me!
3. Mom, I need you to mind me!
4. Mom, I love to snuggle with you. Will we always snuggle like this? (I teared up at that one.)
5. Why is the moon sometimes cut in half?
David never ceases to amaze me with his questions.
Alex,
Alex,
You love your brother. Everytime he is around, you smile the biggest. And yes, you are still a daddies girl.
But, mommy loves you both more than words could ever type.
The Mayo's
The Mayo's








1 comment:
I LOVE all of your pics. So happy for your beautiful family. Miss and love you dearly. xoxo
Post a Comment