










Okay, so I'm going to brag on my kid. I don't know of any 2 year old who would have been as perfect in the 100 degree humidity, walking around, waiting in lines, seeing crowded shows at Sea World, as my very own David Linn Mayo...he must get his patience and calm nature from his mother. And that is a joke.
We had so much fun at Sea World. Ben and I were worried that David might be too young for this, but he had an absolute blast. Now I know, he won't remember it, but hey...that's what this blog is for!
We pretty much did it all...we had to wake David up because mommy and daddy were ready to go! We got there and went directly to feeding the dolphins, saw the sharks, the fish tank (thank goodness we have been watching Nemo..), met our good friends, the Proffitts from San Antonio, (sorry for the miniaturized picture above...don't know why it did that..), waited in line for AN HOUR to ride THE REAL log ride!! The real log ride, NOT the kiddie version, the real deal...David was in my lap and after it was over he yelled, "AGAIN!"
The kid has no fear and endless energy....
Our hotel was awesome...the pool was the best...so we lounged around the next day to have some fun in the sun before our next extravaganza began....which is to come next!!
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment