Last post on Cabo!
We met some amazing people on this trip. One thing Ben and I love about going on a nice long vacation is meeting some cool people from possibly around the world. This trip was no exception....plus some of these people had a little spice to their lives.
Cris Carter and his wife became great friends...if you know me, you know how I love NFL. (Go Dallas.) They became Christmas Card people..I mean seriously. too cool. GREAT people.
Also met Freddy Demann and his wife Candy. My passion of course is music and theatre, so meeting THIS man was "da bomb." He made Madonna, Michael Jackson, Lionel Richie, Shakira, and others famous! He started Maverick Records and put songs on the radio like "Working on the Coal Mine"...google him. i mean really. I guess I can say Mr. Demann founded Stacy James Mayo. Yes. Sort of. Ben actually got him very interested in our camera...so Freddy Demann founded the Nikon D 5000 through Ben Mayo. Oh, and Candy if you ever read this, I'm about to start "Game Change" and my dad is currently reading it and thinks it's great.
We also met another great couple from Chicago, on their honeymoon. Very cool people.
One evening, I was able to sing with the jazz band playing. Everyone danced and it was so fun to sing by the beach in Mexico! That was one of the things on my to do list, so check.
From LA, Texas, Chicago and Florida, we had some great times and made new friends.
Keep in touch friends and Cabo, we miss you!
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment