Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cabo, Part II










The scenery was so magnificent and weather was perfect!
This are some pics our first night exploring the rocky beachfront at Esperanza.
They had a table area set up right on the beach each night for a couple who would want to have what they called a "night to remember." Something right out of the Bachelor. Couples could get engaged, etc.
The cabana's were great. You could get a massage in them, or most had comfortable beds in them to lay on so you weren't in the sun.
Ben and I found some cool rocks and shells to bring back to David. I found a starfish.
"He made it for you, He made it for me, oh I love God's beautiful world."
The Mayo's










The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born