Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Guitar Hero



David is loving his new guitar from Mur. I'm sure he will surpass me and my skills by next month...I need my buddy Ben Hall to come show him a couple of things....Ben...come on down from Nashville and give David some lessons.
Well, the hubby and I just got back from Cabo...stayed at an amazing resort called Esperanza.
Don't worry...I'm going to post pics and write about it...but we are back in the states as of yesterday.
We left with full bellies, suntans (or burns maybe..), a renewed sense of self which included more sleep than we've known for a long time, new wonderful friends, scenes of beauty that will be hard to replace and just overall thankfullness for the opportunity to view another part of God's beautiful world.
I recommend that place to ANYONE!
Blessings,
The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born