Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November Update












I can not believe that next Thursday is Thanksgiving. Again, time is flying back so quickly....jeez.
And this time change...when it's 5, I still feel like it's 8.
Okay some updates:
I am into Christmas projects. See wreaths above. A southern living Christmas book got me inspired, plus my friend Rachel.
David's crib is no longer and queen size bed is in tact and going strong! David has graduated succesfully to his new bed and loves it. Sometimes I am sleeping with him in it, but hey, we are all SLEEPING and that my dear friends is what counts.
Yesterday after a nap, he got out of bed, opened the door and walked to the bathroom, where I was putting my makeup on and said, "hey."
We celebrated Uncle P's birthday last night and had a big time! David is such a people person. He loves for any family member to hold him and he does really well in a big crowd. Aunt La did great with food, cake and clean house!

We had a really fun outing last Saturday at the deer lease. David loves outdoors and it was a gorgeous day to ride around, take pictures and let Darcy, P and L's lab, entertain us.

Also took a trip to the lake house where I felt the need to climb a tree...

I am busy with events around here...let's see:
Heart Ball. Major work right now. But I'm enjoying putting this huge night together. I hope it's a success.
Sullivan Theater Opening: Nov. 30! What an awesome building for my highschool to have!! I am singing opening night with some alum "has beens."
Mistletoe Fair preview party, Santa coming in on a helicopter Friday night, NEW MOON, rehearsals for theater opening, Christmas choir rehearsals, huge engagement party for Goodings (oh what to wear...), and normal day to day living, like naps, cleaning and cooking, make the next two weekends busy!! But blessed beyond measure.

Happy Wed!
The Mayo's

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those wreaths are too cute! Great job! And Rachel totally inspires me to be more creative too! I'm just no where near as talented as her unfortunately but it sure is fun trying! :)

Life After David was born