Still Rainy in T -town. David is frustrated about it still (see above.)
David last night decided to revert back to infant days of no sleeping at night. It didn't help that Ben is out of town. 11:00 I had to rock him back to sleep. Sometimes I think he's cold, so I go in and wrap him up and he falls quickly back to sleep. Not last night. Up again at 1:00. He had a lot of milk before bedtime, so I changed his diaper...(David is the 'tt' King)...2:30...What the heck?? I gave him tylenol thinking that something must be hurting.
3:00. Crying. Me crying that is. He is laying in my arms WIDE awake and I rocked him until around 4:00. Woke up at 7:00 am bright eyed and bushy-tailed.
Shoot me.
My husband feels sorry for me, so he told me to go get a massage today while mother in law Ann watches David.
Okay, that's making this day a bit more doable...and Elton John's Bennie and the Jets.
I guess I'll make it through.
LIG, even without sleep. ;)
The Mayo's








3 comments:
i didn't know you had a blog ... just saw it from FB ... we have one too (although, i suck at updating ...). anyway, david is such a cutie! isabella also has recently decided not to sleep ... she'd rather play in the middle of the night! maybe we'll sleep again when they are 18!?!?! :)
Sounds like you are having fun! I sure do miss you!!! :( Well I saw that you had a blog here on blogspot so I thought I would check it out. I just started us one on blogspot so you will have to add me to your friend blogs and take a look! : )
Hey! I just started our new blog on blogspot so you will have to check it out! I added yours to my friends blogs on my page! :) I miss you and kiss sweet baby (not so much) David for me!!! xoxo
Post a Comment