Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain


This picture cracks me up. I guess David needed to make a few calls yesterday in his office....

I love the rain, but seriously...STOP! David is very much an outdoors kind of guy and he is not digging the rain anymore.

We are desperatley trying to find things to entertain ourselves this week, since daddy is gone on business, it's rainy weather, and swine flu updates are scary to keep us from going too many places....

So, the garage has been our play area the last couple of days, complete with a tent, chalk, play horses and three different "cars" to choose from.

I've organized and cleaned out the guest bathroom and the entire kitchen. It does feel good to get that done, but now I am getting a little antsy myself.
Come on sun and shine!

Meanwhile, football season is here! For those of you who don't know, my family members are huge Dallas Cowboys fans. Always have been. When I was little, our Thanksgiving was the Dallas game and then the Friday shopping. My dad and I are probably the worst of the family, Ben has come to be close behind us. We do pigskin pick 'em, which makes every game fun to watch because you are pulling for a certain team. So, if rooting for Dallas wasn't stressful enough, we watch EVERY single game that's on our stations , so we can root for our picked team. We all have bets and it's really a lot of fun. We randomly picked for David (Jr.) since my dad, big David, plays of course. David, Jr. is doing pretty well! Better than I did on Sunday!
We are excited that Dallas won it's first game! Woo-hoo! Side note...can't believe that the Patriots pulled that off last night...and Tom Brady, not giving that woman an interview at the end of the game...what a 'you know what!' I'm not a Tom Brady fan, I don't care how cute he is!
I'm a ROMO girl!

Hope everyone has a dry day!

The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born