I was reading my bible this morning and just wanted to share this Psalms that everyone knows, but I love it.
"The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"
"Show me your ways, O Lord, Teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25 and 27
Lately I have gotten caught up in lots of things....and honestly reading my Bible is put on the back burner. I am faithful in my prayers. They are continuous throughout the day, but actually reading and studying my Bible, I just don't make time for like I should.
Another favorite verse (thank you bible drill, 4-6th grade FBC), "God is my refuge and strength, and ever present help in times of trouble." He is always there...always. Wow. I don't focus on it these days like I should. Jesus died for me. Thank you for that.
I don't think I say it outloud enough, but Thank you Jesus for loving me, caring for me and just blessing me more than I could ever deserve.
The Mayo's
Hello there!
Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment