Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

cuteness and cousins





















I love the new store here in town called Peas and Carrots, yay Amber!

Cousin Adyson came over the other day for a play date. They had so much fun! Adyson wanted to eat David's fingers...maybe because they had some left over applesauce on them. They watched their favorite t.v. shows, Handy Manny, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins.

We are loving the cool weather and David is sleeping a little better at night because he has found a comfortable position on his stomach. Hope this lasts!

Lauren and Patrick are back from the Cayman Islands, just in time to miss the hurricane!

Mom and Dad are in Alaska, and we are keeping Sissy all week and I feel like I have triplets! They are having fun and if David is in a bad mood, Gracie or Sissy can always make him smile!


The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born