So much is going on right now! It's a busy life with two kids under 3 as everyone knows. I wouldn't change it for the world though.
Alexis Cate had her 2 1/2 month check up and weighed 11 pounds and was 23 inches. She is an excellent baby. We just absolutely adore her!
David starts school tomorrow! Wow. I can't believe it. He is such a big boy. He sang "Jesus Loves Me" yesterday morning at church all by himself on the microphone and I've never been so proud. Even with a runny nose, he's a star! ;)
I sang a medley after him and he sat on the stairs with me and then ended singing "It is well with my soul" with me.
Priceless.
Alex was baptized at St. Edwards this weekend and did wonderful. Her godmother is my sister Shelly and godfather is Patrick Mayo.
We had a reception afterwards at our home and it was just lovely!
The next morning she was dedicated at Trinity and was perfect again!
Life is good!
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment