





Alex is 2 weeks old today. She's seems older...like she's always been here.
Life is so good. Easy. Too easy.
Some of you might remember my precious David was not a good sleeper. It left us with some hard times at night....Alexis is completely different. In fact at her two week appointment, I asked Dr. Payne if she was sleeping too much?!
She's just fine...a happy healthy sleepy baby. It's heaven.
David loves his little sister. They are so precious together. He is not jealous at all and very loving towards her.
As I write this...she is actually bundled up sleeping on his bed and he is on the sofa snoozing! I laid her down on his bed while I cleaned up his toys and she was out! David already has been kicked out of his room by little sister! haha!
I am so blessed. Alex is a great eater and weighed 8'4 at her dr appt yesterday. There is much to write, but I better just put some pics up. No way could I put all the great pics we have taken, but I"ll try to highlight the best ones!
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment