Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Update in Pics

Christmas Symphony Promotional Pics---Come see the Texarkana Symphony's Christmas Spectacular! Dec. 19, 4 and 6:30 at the John Thomas Theater! Call the Perot for tickets.
www.texarkanasymphony.org
Happy Halloween 2010



7 weeks!

Pumpkin Patch 2010 Pics at Sticks and Stones






Pumpkin decorating!


Church Pics




The Deer lease as fall approached.

Ben and I heading to the Symphony performance.

Quick written update: I'm 12 weeks pregnant for those of you who didn't know and I have been SOOO sick with morning/all day/all night sickness.
I've been in survival mode the past month, so job, blog, other committments have taken a backseat to just making it through the day.

Lots still goes on here in the Mayo world...so it's best to just do pics.
Enjoy!
Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving holiday!
The Mayo's


























No comments:

Life After David was born