Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Long time, no write!











Labor Day Pics from the Lake


Almost a month since I've blogged! All is not well with the world!
Seriously, it's been crazy busy....now that I'm a working girl, full time mommy, full time wifey, cleaner, cooker, etc. etc....the blog is taking a backseat to all things.
But, a quick update with some pics.
Teaching at St. James is really fun. I am enjoying it. There are some kiddos there who have my heart already. I love hosting Local Pro on Channel 6. I hope we can get enough Texarkana businesses to have a full time "Texarkana Local Pro."
David. Well David is the best little man I know. He is lovable, independent, funny, HAPPY, sleeping through the night, a great eater, and just...well GREAT.
2 and 1/2.
We had church pictures done yesterday and I swear he looks like he's 4.
I love every single moment with him.
David, "You light up my life, You give me hope to carry on..."
I also love having Monday's and Friday's off...so today is my normal "cleaning" day, and then off to do something fun with the Davester!
Happy Friday!
The Mayo's

No comments:

Life After David was born