We are enjoying our new swingset! Everyday this week David has played outside...so much that he has a farmer's tan! My flowers have bloomed and are gorgeous.
We had a garage sale yesterday and did extremely well I'm proud to say. The weather changed to a bit cooler, so I had a headache and David is not too thrilled with the cold air change.
Hoping that this rain will rinse the pollen away for good....but doubtful!
Some things to note:
David and Gracie play so well together...they are truly best friends. I love it...Man's best friend rings true in this house.
David plays the keyboard once daily. He goes up and down the keys like he is playing scales.
David can unlock and lock all doors...including those that go outside....I keep reminding myself to get some keys made. And, yes, he's locked me out once, but luckily another door was open.
He is sleeping better these days...it's got to be because he's worn out from playing so hard!!
David is starting to sing...He loves "I'm in the Lord's army..." and he won't let me sing anything else if we are singing that one.
He loves books...who doesn't at this age? Some to remember: Don't forget the oatmeal, with Bert and Ernie...which was my book when I was his age and I can remember my mom's voice reading it to me...I think I do the same inflections subconsciously when reading it to him.
A book called "Diggers' from daddy...David loves to say "budozzerss...backhoe loders...dump trucks...and escavators..." (yes, i misspelled those based on how he pronounces them at this point.)
I LOVE this age. David is a cutie pie, lovable, fun to be around, hilarious and just a snuggly little toot. My little best friend I would have to say...Gracie will have to share.
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment