
On April 2, 5 years ago, I married my best friend, my partner in life, my everything...my life officially began when I married Benjamin Thomas Mayo. The song, "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts holds a lot of meaning to me, when I think about my marriage to Ben.
A Godly man, trusting man, loving man, gentle man, strong man, sweet man, humorous man, and devoted man.
I am so thankful for my husband...I am so thankful for our son, David Linn Mayo.
We had a fun visit with the Easter Bunny at the mall the other day. David does so well with characters...he's not scared of them at all. I bought him his first suit that he will wear Easter Sunday! Oh, and thanks Mur for the precious black Kenneth Cole shoes!
David will be a stud on Sunday morning.
I love music. I especially love music around Easter, singing about Jesus arising from the dead in 3 days after being crucified on the cross. Some tunes I have been humming....
1. "Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, because He lives, all fear is gone...because I know HE holds the future...and life is worth the living, just because HE lives." Bill Gaither
2. "But He chose to walk that road...out of His love for you and me...down the Via Dolorosa, all the way to Calvary." Sandy Patty
3. "Why do you cry? He has risen...Why are you weeping, He's not dead......Don't cry! Dry your eyes! He's not dead!" Kirk Franklin
4. "3 days later...3 days later....3 days later...HE Rose! 3 days later HE Rose...and that was the end of the beginning...."David Phelps
Happy Easter everyone!
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment