Well,
Updates....David has been sleeping so great, it's scary. Let's see how long this lasts.
Ben and I got all dressed up last Saturday night and attended the Heart Ball. It was fun stuff and my hubby and I danced the night away to Jawbone.
I am currently working on Miss Texas production "stuff." Editing the music, getting cast members, etc. etc. etc. We are doing a USO show to 40's music. I love 40's music.
This week I have been unhealthily attached to the tube at night when David slumbers.
The Bachelor, Jason and now his new honey Molly need to disappear and I truly hope that Mellisa is not crazy or something behind closed doors, because I think she's just precious.
I'm sort of glad Jillian is the next bachelorette. She seems very articulate...and maybe a tad bit over the top, but would rather have her than any of the others.
American Idol??? THAT is the top 36?? Um. thanks Judges for allowing us to view some of America's greatest talent....NOT.
Sorry to be rude....could we just go ahead and crown Danny, ie. Robert Downey Jr. look alike, the winner this year and move on to next Season? Who knows...maybe I'll sleep on the streets for days and audition....wait...probably not.
Anyway, today is a day of laundry and of course important computer work...like this blog.
I'm glad I get paid for all of my "work"......except, I don't.
Feeling a bit sarcastic today and already starving at 9:45.
Have a great Wed....Wacky Wednesday maybe?
The Mayo's...or who are we kidding...this is Stacy posting. Ben never reads this thing.








1 comment:
i just have to say that for American Idol I am pulling for the two girls from Memphis...I really like them. And I didn't watch any of this season Bachelor, but Jason and I were cracking up at the drama when we just happened to catch the After the Season Rose Show, and then the After, After Season Rose Show...it almost seemed like a Saturday night live skit!
Post a Comment