Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend Fun
















So this last weekend we had a ball with some great friends of ours. The Harpers are from Little Rock and after meeting them a couple of years ago at the Miss Arkansas pageant, (we were in production together), our families have clicked and we have become awesome friends! Heather and Jason came over with James and Aunt Lala, aka Lauren, and Uncle P came over too. We grilled out and had a great time, taking pictures, and watching kids of all ages run around and play in the backyard.
David has gotten over his cold, thank you Lord! I hope he never gets sick again. Ha.
I am ready for no rain, pretty and cool fall weather, and can't wait to get up in the attic and get all of my Halloween decor out!
The fair starts this weekend..woohoo! Wow. I think that might be sad that I am looking forward to the Four States Fair, but hey, boots and jeans once a year...fun stuff!

Life After David was born