Since the last post! Lots of fun stuff has been happening!
In a nut shell, we have started crawling, trying to stand up, and we've lowered the crib all the way down to the floor!
I have been child proofing the house, little by little and it seems like all David wants to play with are non playable things, while all his pretty little toys just lay there on the other side of the room.
David was dedicated at Trinity last Sunday and he did very good! We had a lot of family and friends come to the service, which made it extra special.
I am having a massive garage sale on Oct. 4. I feel like I could call it an Estate/Garage Sale, because some of the stuff is very nice, we just are ready to part with it. I have been cleaning every drawer, pantry and closet in the house. It's been a chore and still ongoing.
Another big thing in our lives is David finally sleeping through the night! As some of you know, David has never been a good sleeper, just fights it. We finally had to try the "crying out" method, which I thought I was totally against, but again, I have eaten my words. The first night he cried for about 30 minutes. It was horrible to know he was in there just crying and I couldn't go to him, but after that he slept and slept and slept. Naps and night time for the last two days have been the same. I put him in his crib and each time, less and less fussing and then sleep. He slept for 13 hours straight the last two nights! Amazing.
So, 7 months later...we are sleeping.
Ready for fall, halloween, decorating, and then Christmas! It will be here before we know it and I am realizing how the phrase, "He will be a big boy before you know it," it definitely ringing true.
The Mayo's








No comments:
Post a Comment