Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Update in Pics...Summer is here and it's HOT BABY

Pepper from my "garden!"
Nothing like fresh fruit on a hot summer day!

Just chillin' watching "Cars"...our new favorite movie.

Paigey gave us an awesome "Buzz Lightyear" towel...that we love!

Jumping on the trampoline at Mawmo's and Peepaw's!

One of our outside summer projects...complete!

Hot summer day!!

Swimming with Daddy, the Pro.

Promo pic for "It's summertime at the Mayo's!"


Kissing on Mommy...my favorite thing in the world!


Happy Day!
The Mayo's










1 comment:

Brooke said...

I really really really wish we were next door neighbors. We would have so much fun...no work getting done, but much fun would be had! I miss you and I know you are already in Dallas and I can NOT wait to see you Monday!!! Your garden inspires me...maybe I will do that...ok well after this little adoption project! Ha! Luvs to you!!!

Life After David was born