
So into blogging today. I've been a horrible blogger the past few months, so this morning, since I have a horrible headcold and mom is taking care of David to give me a restful day to recoop, I decided to play blog.
There are so many valuable things you can learn from blogging.... not to mention catching up with dear friends and praying for others in need. I came across this pediped advertisement and thought I would give a shout out to them on my blog.
I LOVE these shoes. David loves them too. They are the only shoe that fits him well and he can wear comfortably for hours. If it's not his pedipeds, it's his flipflops from Target, which have worked well too over the summer.
I can not believe that summer is almost gone. School is starting for some and even though the heat is still upon us, it just feels different. Football will start and all things "fall" will start to occur....where was I the other day and Halloween decor was out already...yikes! It just feels like yesterday that I dressed David up in his little horse outfit. Good Gracious, how time flies.
This summer especially has flown by with all of our travels and things that Ben and I (esp me) have gotten into.
From pageant producing to pageant directing, I have emersed myself again into the Miss America program, and I am looking forward to the years ahead and the new position that I have been placed into. I hope I can do good things here because I know that being Miss Texas did great things for me. Destin was a blast with Ben's family, as always. It just always comes and goes too quickly.
Me to Orlando, Ben to Vegas and my parents to Chicago...it's just a whirlwind of events and I am ready, I think, to settle for a while and get back into church...I haven't been in over a month! I'm ready to see my friends and have playdates with their kids, grill out and just relax and talk about normal things.
On to prepare for Heart Ball, which will be here before we know it. At least, this is something IN TOWN that I have committed to.
David is changing daily. 18 months old. How can that be????
Talking, running and yes, throwing a few fits here and there. Sleeping better through the night and looking cute as a bug in all his big boy clothes.
I still can't believe he's mine.
So, Fall Goal is to be a better blogger. Hope this is a good start.
LIG
(Life is good.)
Mayo's









1 comment:
We would LOVE to see you!!!...but, our Fall is like your Summer...it's about to take off! I'll talk to Rach and see if she's up for a road trip before it gets REALLY crazy. I know you're super busy, but have you ever thought about doing BSF? It's indescribably awesome...we're doing John this year...I have a friend in Texarkana that's in it...she is one of the leaders...I'll write back when I get a chance to talk to Rachel..
Post a Comment