Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

11 months old!





I can't believe that David is 11 months old today. It's a strange feeling. I remember like it was yesterday the day he was born, but at the same time, it seems like a lifetime ago when he was so small. He is just such a big boy now. I feel like walking is very soon.

He is saying "mama" and "dadda" pretty frequently now and is walking the house while he holds on to anything he can get his hands on.
He re-arranges the furniture....my poor floors.
He knows to kiss me when I say, "give mama a kiss." Precious.
He can entertain himself so well with all his toys....made it very easy to read all the Twilight books...which I loved by the way. Who knew that a vampire novel could rival the romantic couple of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy?

I am co producing Miss Texas this summer. It is a huge honor and major responsibility. But, I have had the go ahead from hubby and family, so I am excited. It has moved from Ft. Worth to Arlington and should be on TV again.
It's the weekend of July 4th, either on the 3 or the 4th, so tune in! :)

The Mayo's

3 comments:

Honeyman 4 said...

Very cool. We will be sure to watch...does that mean you hang with Donald Trump?
A-town my ol' stopping grounds, though you couldn't pay me enough to live there again!

Mrs. Vino said...

Hi Mayo's !!

Finally leaving you a message...we are faithful fans of your blog! Love the cute pics of David and you. You both look so happy! Would love to visit with you soon and catch up.

love ,
the Wisely's (especially Ryan) :D

The Milams said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? I still can't figure out how my Zachary is 5!!

So cool about your new gig. I will definitely be watching!

Life After David was born