Hello there!

Welcome to the fun filled world of the Mayo's!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

9 month birthday





Yesterday was David's 9 month birthday! I can't believe he is 9 months old! I had some fun dressing him up before going to the Mistletoe Fair. It was exciting to see him at the Fair looking at all the Christmas decorations and watching Shelby dance! He clapped when she was done!

Also some pics from Patrick's 24th! Can't wait for Aunt La and Uncle P to have twins! hahaha

It looks like winter here today and I have a stuffy nose to sing at church in the morning....I am singing Glory by Selah with a good friend and hope my voice holds up!!!

I love Saturday mornings.....Big Boo and Little Boo are in the living room watching Kung Fu Panda. :) Ah......

The Mayo's

1 comment:

sarah watson said...

love it...that song is on my blog :)

Life After David was born